This is one of my favorite mix veggie stir-fry from everyday cooking. It is very simple to cook and definitely one good healthy item in daily meals.
- Half cabbage (pick small size) give long strip cut
- One cup frozen green peas (I always use petite green peas for tender sweet taste)
- 3 Carrots - give stick cut.
- Two green chillies.
- Two strips of curry leaves.
- 1 tb-spoon Oil of your choice.
- Take any big size broad open pot....add one tb-spoon oil. Do not heat oil too much...add one strip of curry leaves...green chilli....fry it for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots first - Stir for 2 minutes on medium high flame.
- Add cabbage and green peas - Stir for 5 minutes. Add some salt and little cilantro...reduce flame to medium low....stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add another strip of curry leaves and little more cilantro and mix well. It is that simple to make.
Note:- You may add half tsp jeera while you add curry leaf and green chilli.Also garnish with little fresh grated coconut.