Ingredients for Orzo-Gobi Salad : (serves two)
- 3/4 Cup - Orzo (Rinse in water before adding to onion base.)
- 200 gm - Cauliflower piece - broken into 1/2 - inch florets.
- 1 Cup - sprouted Moong Beans
- 1 small size onion - lengthwise sliced into 2 inch long pieces (1 Cup yield.)
- Turmeric powder - heaping 1/4 tsp.
- 4 garlic cloves - sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tb.spoon - Rice bran oil to saute onions, use any oil of your preference.
- 1 Tb.spoon - Sesame oil or any other oil of your choice. (I used separated oil from Iraqi Tahini paste.)
- 1 tiny green chili - finely chopped, chop more for extra heat.
- 1 Tb.spoon - lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 5 Tb.spoon - dried cranberries rinsed in water and drained.
- 1 T.spoon - rice vinegar
- 1 T.spoon - Agave nectar or Honey
- 1.5 Cups - chopped flat leaf parsley
Note : **If you don't prefer to add raw sprouted beans, add to orzo pot along with cauliflower to get little tender.