- Koot curry. (Kala Chana, Yam in coconut gravy)
- Kerala Matta Rice.
- Papadam with Curd chili on top.
- Rice Payasam.
- Beetroot+Green beans Thoran.
- Okra Curd Pachadi . (in center)
- Olan ( winter melon & black eyed peas in coconut sauce).
Monday, August 23, 2010
Wishing all my readers and visitors a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Onam.
I love to celebrate Onam - Harvest festival of Kerala. It is very cheerful and stimulating experience. Onam Sadhya is one of the distinct feature of this festival. It is a delightful platter comprising of flavor packed curries, subjis, chutneys, pickle, chips, fruits and payasam.
I tried to cook few delicacies of Onam Sadhya and thoroughly enjoyed cooking experience...with great joy relished delicious tasting Onam feast.