Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Black and White Wednesday #83 {Spanish Lavender Flower arrangement.}

This is my seventh image submission for Black and White Wednesday event #83, 15th May, 2013. Shruthi from Food and Clicks is hosting the Event. Susan, author of TheWell Seasoned Cook is a founder of this event. Now Cinzia of  Cindystarblog is a new admin for Susan's Black and White Wednesday Event. For all guidelines  and an index of  all future hosting blogs please check Cinzia's  post  here. Participants can join Flickr group created for B&W event. Next event (BWW #84, 22nd May-2013) will be hosted by Simona of  Briciole.

This week I am submitting image of Lavender flowers arrangement in tiny glass bottle. This Spanish lavender, variety is very aromatic and has bright purple flowers with unique shape. I got this bunch from our Raleigh downtown farmers market.  I have not used lavender spice in any dish but looking forward to cook some Indian dishes with Lavender spice seasoning.

Spanish Lavender flowers arranged in small bottle.



Black and White Wednesday Event #82

4 comments:

smh said...

looks beautiful

Usha said...

sm, Thanks.Lavender has really pretty flowers.

Joanna said...

I love these flowers. I have lavender on the balcony.

Usha said...

Joanna, Thanks for stopping by..I took a short view at your balcony garden, it is beautiful...I will return back.