- 1/2 Cup Beetroot - cut half inch long in broad stick pattern.
- 15-20 Bing cherries - cut each cherry lengthwise into 4 pieces, discard seeds.
- 1/2 Cup carrots - cut in mixed shapes of - discs, half circle, slivers.
- 2 Tb.spoon - Raspberry spread.
- 1 T.spoon - vinegar.
- 2 - green chilies - finely chopped.
Method of making Salad :-
- Boil beetroot in microwave for 4 minutes...drain and keep it aside.
- Boil Carrots in microwave for 2 minutes...drain and keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix Raspberry spread, vinegar, green chilies and 1 tspoon beetroot drained stock. Whisk all well and make thick dressing.
- Combine Beetroot, carrots, Bing cherries in a bowl. Drizzle above dressing and mix until well blended. Keep it covered with plastic wrap for half an hour before serving..... Enjoy!!!