- 2 Cups - Cauliflower florets -1 inch size
- 1/2 Cup - Green beans cut in 1 cm size
- 1 Cup Tapioca - cut in half inch size cubes
- 2 small size tomatoes - diced
- 1/2 Cup - frozen Lima beans
- 1/2 Cup - frozen green beans
- 1/2 Cup - carrots cut in disc shape
- 1 medium size onion - chopped finely
- 2 inch ginger - finely crushed.
- 4-5 green chilies - finely crushed
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 1/2 Cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 T.Spoon - Garam masala
- 1/2 T.spoon turmeric powder
Take 7-8 inch long tapioca. Chop out both ends. peel the skin with potato peeler. Cut into half inch size cubes. Rinse in water and boil in microwave with mildly salted water for 6-7 minutes. Most of the water will get absorbed , discard excess water.
Method of Cooking :-
- Heat 1 tbspoon oil in heavy gauge pot. Add chopped onions and saute for 3-4 minutes on medium heat till they turn soft and translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute for two minutes. Add finely crushed green chilies, ginger,7-8 curry leaves along with 1 tspoon Garam masala and turmeric powder. Mix all well and saute for one minute.
- Add green beans and cauliflower florets. Add half cup water and let it simmer with covered lid for 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
- Add lima beans and carrots. Mix all well .. if all water has dried up then add half cup water. Add salt and little cilantro. Cover the lid and let it cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Lastly add green peas and boiled tapioca , remaining curry leaves and cook for another 3-4 minutes on low heat. I didn't keep much gravy and left more like stir fry texture, you may adjust water to have your choice of consistency to gravy.
- Garnish with remaining fresh cilantro and enjoy with rice and roti.