I love to cook with Greens.Mix and Matching greens always enhances taste and nutrition.Today I had little fresh dill and Beetroot leaves and some frozen chopped spinach in refrigerator so I used all of it and made this wonderful Stir-Fry.
- Small bunch of Fresh Dill.
- 15-20 Beetroot leaves.
- One Small packet of chopped spinach( you may used fresh too)
- One medium size onion duly cut.
- 8-10 cloves of Garlic.
- 3-4 Green chillies.
- 1 Tb.Spoon cooking oil.
- Wash and drain Beetroot leaves/Dill.
- Chop them fine with knife or you may use food processor.
- Heat 1 Tb.Spoon oil in thick gauge big pot.Add cut onions. Stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cut Garlic and stir for one minute. Add cut green chillies.
- Add cut Dill and Beetroot greens. Keep heat level to medium and keep stiring and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Microwave chopped frozen spinach for 3 minutes and add to the pot.Mix all with spoon.Add salt.
- Let it cook for 6-7 minutes. Do not keep lid while cooking but occasionally keep stiring.
- Once all the excess water dries out switch off the gas. Wonderful stir-fry is ready. Eat with Rice or Roti.