- One medium sized onion - chopped
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Tb.spoon Oil
- 6-8 Baby Bella mushrooms - duly cut. ( any mushrooms are fine)
- 2 chicken hot dogs sliced into disc shape
- Little dash of Garam Masala
- One big size fresh diced tomato
- Half cup fresh cilantro- chopped
Method of cooking :-
- Heat 1 Tb.spoon oil in pan...Add chopped onion...Saute them for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add cut Garlic and green chillies...Saute for a minute.
- Add diced tomato...Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add little Garam masala and little cilantro...and little salt.
- Add sliced hot dogs and mushrooms...Saute for 6-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Lastly garnish wish remaining cilantro and enjoy with roti/rice or use as sandwich filling.
Note :- Hot dogs contain quite high amout of salt so use very less salt.